Summer hair=messy hair. A new hairstyle can be the perfect accessory to an outfit! This one has a particular summery feel; sun bleached hair braided back into a messy bun. Having 2 braids twisted together adds some extra texture to this style. I have to have my hair tied back at work and I was tired of wearing pony-tails and top knots everyday. My favourite thing about this look is that it’s super easy-the messier you are, the better. Here is what I did:
1. flip hair to one side
2. section out a chunk of hair
3. braid it
4. secure first braid, grab another section of hair
5. braid it
6. twist 2 braids together and pin back
7. twist and scrunch remaining hair back into a messy bun and secure with elastic
8. pull wisps of hair out, loosen bun, tuck in any strands of hair into elastic
Gorgeous! I love the look of braids.
Thanks Kristin!! : )
Add other things it satisfactorily generic cialis free offer for erectile failure.