I love the ocean. Every spring my family spends a good deal of time in Maui. We long-board, windsurf, and mingle with the Island culture. Here are some beach items I would love to have for my next trip!
1. I found these cool glasses here . I like the retro feel with the wooden frames.
2. This coral cover-up from arizia is light-weight and easy to through in the bag.
3. In LOVE with this sweet one piece from free people.
4.. This hat from urban outfitters is too cute. It’s a great beach accessory and a good way to be sun-safe.
5. A straw tote is so versatile and great for a beach bag. This one is from j. crew
6. Nothing like a cold drink on a hot day. I love Smith’s tea and their classy labels. Wish I could get it in Canada!
7. These sandals from urban outfitters are cute and easy to slip on.
8. Essie has the brightest summer colours right now. My favourite for the beach is coral.
9. How cool are these towels? I found them here and I couldn’t resist all the colours!
10. No beach trip is complete without a great book. I love bringing my Kobo. Its easy to carry and great for reading in the blazing sun!
Here is my favourite summer playlist incase you missed it!
*Amazing photo by Nick Onken, check out his other stuff!
what a great post!
If you like my new up and coming blog, follow me on Bloglovin’. Let me know in the comments, so that I can follow you back 😉
LA By Diana Live Magazine
Michaela, This is so interesting and fun Good Job My Lady