Looking to remember summer 2012 forever? Try these fun ideas!!
1. have a neighbourhood baseball game!
2. visit a fruit farm, when you get home make a delicious pie!
3. with a friend, learn the lyrics to an entire song and choreograph dance moves. This may be a good one to catch on film:)
4. be a little crazy and go cliff jumping
5. host an elegant tea party with decadent treats and delicious teas…only dresses allowed!
6. go to a music festival! It’s festival season so look online for tickets to find your closest music concert. You’ll be surprised at all the amazing music there is to discover!
7. visit a hobby farm! Get on your cow girl clothes and cuddle up next to some cute sheep!
8. plan a hike, walk, or bike and picnic with friends. pack sandwiches and yummy, healthy snacks and drinks.
9. float down the river! If you have a blow up dingy bring some cheese and crackers and stop by the side of the river for a little snack break!
10. more ideas! chop your hair off, book a crazy trip, change your room around completely, paint your nails a crazy colour, make a surprise visit to a far off friend, write a celebrity, buy a pet!
is this cliff jumping picture black rock on kaanapali beach in maui?
I am not sure exactly! Found this image on pinterest! I’ll do some research into it tho. I love maui!!! xx
Good eye Colette! After looking through some pictures Im almost certain that is black rock, so many turtles there! Hopefully next time I make it to Maui I’ll get my own picture like this! xx
Fair warning– my friend Rhonda went cliff jumping in Hawaii and didn’t land correctly in the water and ended up cracking her tailbone. Proceed with caution.