Trying to achieve the “natural look” is not as easy as the name implies. Here are some easy steps to help you look effortlessly beautiful!
1. Start by using a light foundation. You can cover your blemishes after you even out your skin. My favorite is Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra light by Chanel. Use your fingers or a brush whichever you prefer!
2. Concealing under your eyes with a good concealer can do wonders in making the whole face look awake. One of my favorites is Erase paste, by Bennifit. Use the tiniest amount with your ring finger (not anger finger) and dap just under your eyes very lightly until you can see the correction
3. Use a msf (mineralize skin finish). I love this one by mac because it leaves your skin looking so great. It doesn’t look like you are wearing makeup just that you have great skin
4. I used warm soul on the apples of her cheeks blending out towards her cheekbones. Where she first looked a little pale from the base she instantly had a healthy flush to her face.
5. Even though this is a natural look I still love big lashes and one of the best ways to make your lashes look long and full is to create a small winged liner. Using either liquid, pencil or a cake gel (which I find the easiest to work with) and a very thin brush (mac 209 ). I like to follow the lash line as close as I can. You can exaggerate the line by dragging it out past the lash line. Leaving the bottom eye bare with no liner on the bottom.
6. Plenty of mascara! I love Clinique High Impact Mascara or Benifits, their real mascara! To get the best results start at the very root of your lashes and wiggle sideways. Add as many coats as you like!!
7. I used the infamous Urban Decay Naked palette, applying Virgin all ove the lid and inner corner. I also used Buck through the crease very lightly. This palette is amazing for creating all kinds of brown smokey eyes or everyday wearable soft eyes!
8. Love your lips! Even though this is a natural look I still like to put something sweet and soothing on the lips. I used Rosebud’s strawberry, apply as generously as you wish!
so fabulous. Love this post, girlie. If you get a sec, I’d love to hear your thoughts on my wedding day post. xo
Consult your doctor or pharmacist for more can i take cheap cialis and viagra at the same time details.