Lucky for us fair skinned girls “healthy” is the new beauty. We can stop using tanning beds, orange self tanner and way more bronzer than needed (guilty). Here are a few tips to help embrace your pale skin this summer!
1. Don’t be afraid of color! Pretty pastels look beautiful on pale skin. Pink lips or lilac eyes would look lovely!
2. Play up the eyes with liner. Browns look good with blue eyes, greens and blues with brown eyes and plumb colors for hazel!
3. Red lips look beautiful on pale skin. Add some color to the cheeks as well so it doesn’t wash you out. Marilyn used rouge on her cheeks as well as her lips.
4. Illuminate your skin! Mixing an illuminator with your foundation will give you a beautiful glow! Because this is a “dewy” look don’t set with powder. Add a nice cream peach/pink blush to your cheeks and cream highlighter to your cheek bones to finish.
5. Research your sunscreen! Look out for the ingredients oxybenzone and retinyl palminate as they are potentially dangerous chemicals.
Comments are closed.